Followers

I Got Cry

Well,well. isn't that my song in my blog is kind a sad? T-T ..
i was totally sad.. yesterday and today..i gave that song to him,before his PLKN starts.. almost 2 years ago..
i tried so many ways to forget him and i did it.. but, one day .. i was shocked.. i met him after almost three month didn't meet him . i didn't know where the world he is.. yesterday he approached me and ask why i looked for him.. its just i got a feeling .. I MISS HIM,i can't speak when he suddenly appeared like that..
you know what the hell word is this? MISS ?
someone please explain to me..
i suddenly remember this

" if he never come back,he will never yours."

thank to SYARADZI SABTU for mentioning about this and make me feel worst about myself. he is come back now,Allah let him to be mine? but, I must realize this, i was taken.. but i don't know
I JUST MISS HIM..
can somebody please explain to me ?

and now, Ku Menunggu song's totally came true and make me stuck here.. I was so regret sing that song to him... T-T .. now he come back. and me ? Kak long !!!!! i need you...

Ya Allah,sakitnya perasaan ni.. perasaan yang dah lama aku kuburkan.. harini,perasaan tu kembali dengan 1000 harapan.. ya Allah,kau kuatkanlah hambamu ini,hambamu yang lemah .. yang sentiasa alpa dengan dunianya
Semoga jodohku Ya Allah,adalah orang yang kau redhai.. Amin~

I was wondering too, why the hell everyone wnat to play around with me? Does it satisfy enough?
-.-
I gotta make this.. change everything..

Talk about change.. to all bloggers, can someone please make a tutorial about this new dashboard? what a sick .. my old post can't be published, what is the matter with this blog,everyone can post their entry but i can't.. i'm sick of it.. even facebook make a change.. new chatbox and annoying one..to close that chatbox,gotta click one the name and.. argghhh.. hate changes.. can't everything back to normal? can't?
and why is everything have to change? i'm not changing at all, i still me.. Nurul Aqilah when she was year 1 til now.. FORM 5 ! .. i have no changes because i just like the way it is, i just gotta be me,but everything around me have to change... WHY???
urghhhh...

i should think about this letter (F)

not (K)
not (A)

NOT OTHER LETTERS TOO !!

especially (M)
but , i think of it..
and why is that?

2 komen romen:

Ku Azhar said...

"and now, Ku Menunggu song's totally came true and make me stuck here.. I was so regret sing that song to him... T-T .. now he come back. and me ? Kak long !!!!! i need you..."


knp korg buat lagu guna nama ku??? xbyar royalti pn..huhu :p

CIK MOMO VOLLEY said...

hoho. rlek ku . rilek. nanti kite gi jumpe rossa :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...