Followers

LOVE

love.. 
do you ever care..or do you ever know how much i miss you?
love..
sometimes i wonder,who am i? in your life? in your heart?
did you know that i keep missing you? 
how much hard and suffer i am..
waiting for the love like this
steel love?
aahahaha...
i love you
i care about you 
and
i want you! you!
and YOU!
you have someone..
but why did we always stuck like this?
why you always making me feel like this?
i am wonder !
give me the answer
do you love me?
how? 
and what it looks like?
i can't express my love to you.. 
how bout you?
can you express it?
LIKE THOSE GUYS?????
you never concern to me.. never care like i did
pay attention to me..
i really love you..need you and i want you..
but you still like you before..am i so wrong?
maybe i'm not hot..
but you should know..
i am COOL..
hahahahha...
still love you til now.. wait for you..
hide everything so that you won't suspect anything..ANYMORE..
but now..
I CAN'T!!!!!!
i can't anymore..
tired with this..

0 komen romen:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...